Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Etsy Shop

I opened an Etsy Shop! The name is Stitchcat's Stuff.  Stitchcat has been my username for ever and ever.  I used to be really into cross stitch and...well, cats!  I haven't changed it in about 20 years so it makes sense to be the name of my store.  I'm not sure if that will be confusing - maybe I should make the name Copycat Queen?? 

Hmmm...we'll see.

Right now I only have two items listed.  They are both Valentine's Day wood block decorations.  I have been using painted 2x4 blocks of wood.  After distressing the wood, I decoupage scrapbook paper to the blocks and then cut vinyl letters out with my Silhouette Cameo - my bestest best friend in the world. 

I have some plans for some Easter blocks but am kind of testing the waters right now with the Valentine's blocks.  I may have listed them too late though.  Honestly, I was scared to jump in.  But the other day I just said, what the heck!!  Why not just try.

I'll keep you updated on the haps with my store in case you've been thinking about doing something similar!!


No comments :