Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's A Valentine and Bug Crafting Weekend


I'm SO glad it's the weekend.  I have tons of projects to work on because my husband and I will be putting on a marriage retreat for our church next weekend.  That means I need to finish all Valentine's Day gifts done this weekend - ACK!!!  And I can't wait to share them with you when they're done!!

Oh - and I have a Valentine's Day t-shirt tutorial coming soon.  My first tutorial!  How fun!

For now, I'm waiting on my hubby to get home with some breakfast and doing a little craft kit with my middle child - my artist and fellow crafter! I got her a little craft kit that has all the materials you need to make several different cut little bugs with paper plates and stickers and buttons. They are quite adorable!


What a fun way to start a Saturday morning!!


No comments :