Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Why Shabby Paints? Part 1: Prices and Sizes

One good thing...maybe the only good thing...about the flu is that you have A LOT of down time.  It's funny because I used to love down time.  I used to crave down time.  Any excuse to lie around and do nothing...I took it.  But in the last several years something changed.  I HATE doing nothing now.  It is stressing me out so badly not to be able to be up and DOING stuff.  So, I'm lying down and DOING stuff.  Like writing blog posts!  And working on a tutorial video.  Kinda fun I guess!

Something that is WAY fun, to me, is talking about Shabby Paints!  I want to tell you all about why I love Shabby Paints so much that I am making it into my business!  I thought I'd do a series of posts about it!!  These are in no particular order.  I couldn't figure out what the ranking would be!  They're all AWESOME.

Just thinking back to all of the different types of chalk paint I've tried, or wanted to try, the main thing I think about is how I always wanted to try so many of the different beautiful colors and fun waxes and finishes they offered...and the big disappointment when I realized that I had to have a small fortune to buy any of it.  Even the sample sizes seemed so expensive for the amount you would get.

Oh, and speaking of sample sizes...4oz is great to get an idea of what the color looks like.  This is also a great size if you know you're going to mix a little bit of a color in with another.  Or for craft projects and things like that.  I love the 4oz containers.  But if you need to a do a bigger piece, and don't want to spend a small fortune for a quart...you are stuck!!

In comes Shabby Paints!  Not only is our paint line the least expensive on the market today, we offer chalked paint in 4 sizes!!!  You read it right...4 sizes!!

4oz - $6
8oz - $9
16oz - $17
Quart - $29.99

Can't beat it!!

Our finishes range from $8-$28 depending on which product you pick and what size of course.

Speaking of our finishes...well, now I'm getting into another Why Shabby Paints? post!!  I'll save that for another time.

Let me know if you have questions! 

No comments :