Friday, January 17, 2014

Why Shabby Paints? Part 3: One Word...COLORS!!


Did you miss me yesterday?  I know you were waiting on the edge of your seats for part 3.  Yesterday was not a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day but it was SUPER busy.  I just never had a second to sit down until super late.

Every day I have a hard time picking what to talk about next...not because I don't know what to say, but there is so much to choose from!  But, it seems like the theme for today in several of my conversations with people about Shabby Paints has been the COLORS!

They are gorgeous! I have the hardest time choosing one I want to use every time I have a new project.  Take a look and you'll see why!


And there are plans for more colors to come out at some point.  I can't wait to see what they'll be!

At my booth right now I have the following colors: Worn White, Licorice, Buffalo Brown, Dynasty Blue, So Serene, Betsey Ross Red, and Garfield Grey.

Shabby Paints also has Shimmer paints and glazes...and they are so fun! 


Here are some things I have painted with them.

 The cutie owl was painted with Real Teal Shimmer Paint!

This table was done with a mixture of Garfield Grey Chalked Paint

Be sure and go to the Shabby Paints website to see more of the color choices for the Shimmer Paints and Glazes.

Guess what else?  Some of the Shabby Paints stylists are AH-MAZING at mixing colors and finishes and glazes to make amazing new looks.  There is a whole section on the Shabby Paints websites for Recipes.  Be sure and check that out!

Want more inspiration?  Want to see more color ideas?  Check out these Pinterest Boards!  This one is mine.  And this one is for all of the Shabby Paints Stylists to post their work.

Enjoy perusing all of the wonderful work these talented folks have done!

And check back often for new colors!!  I'll definitely keep you posted!

What is your favorite?  And if you're a "mixer", be sure to share your "recipe" with here and at Shabby Paints!




No comments :