Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Green Is Good! Featured Color Pop Up Board on Pinterest





Sometimes I just feel like the creativity well runs dry! Does that happen to anyone else? I can just sit and stare at a piece of furniture with NO idea what color to use. Or I know I want to craft...but nothing comes to mind.

So, I decided to do a new Featured Color Pop Up Board on Pinterest to help me with that...and I hope it will help you as well! I'll pick a color and just search for things in that color that inspire me and pin it to a board. There's no time table for when I'll do them - that's why I'm calling it a Pop Up Board...they will just POP UP...so be sure to follow me! I'll include things painted in Shabby Paints as well of course! But who knows what else might show up!

My first board is Green!! I guess because St. Patty's Day is right around the corner and I was seeing lots of green stuff pop up, maybe because it's one of my favorite colors, or maybe just because I'm anxious for spring to arrive and the grass to turn green again! Who knows!!

I hope you enjoy it! I enjoyed making it. And I'm off to paint something in Antique Verde now!! See...it works!

Have a color you want to see featured next? Leave a comment...and who knows! Maybe it will show up!

No comments :