Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Second Announcement - NEW COLOR!!

I promised you a second announcement!  Back about a month or so ago Pantone released their new color of the year Marsala. I haven't been a fan of the past few colors so I was expecting more of the same but then I saw the picture...


and I immediately fell in love with this color!  I think it's so pretty, warm and inviting!  I couldn't wait to incorporate it into my home!  And they usually come out with nail polish colors matching the Pantone color of the year - now that the kids are back in school I can go on a search for it!

So imagine my excitement when Shabby Paints founder Shannon announced that Shabby Paints was getting a new color based on this gorgeous color - MARSALA WINE!!!


I CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on this color and am on the hunt for the perfect first piece to paint with it!!  It is ordered and will probably be a week or two before I have it in my hands but I'll let you know when it goes out to the stores!!  In the mean time we can dream of all the beautiful Marsala Wine projects we can do!!

No comments :