Friday, November 22, 2013

New Computer and New Name

Wow!  A few weeks ago our laptop just DIED!  It wouldn't turn on.  And of course it happened RIGHT while I was trying to get a bunch of stuff done for a fall bazaar where I was selling a bunch of crafty things.  I needed my computer for to operate the Silhouette Cameo for some signs I was making as well as some graphics I needed to add to some furniture.  STRESS!!  I got though it though.

We finally just got a new one that came Wednesday.  I am having a hard time getting used to it though.  Ugghhh!! It is a lot different from out other one - I can't seem to type on it as well and it has Windows 8 which is very different.  Change - no fun!

One change in my life is fun though - the booth I opened at an antique mall!!  My mom and I decided to go in on it together.  It was kinda scary but it's been a lot of fun.  I just picked up our first check and we already made rent in the first two weeks!  I haven't sold any furniture yet - boo - but everyone tells me to give it time!

I'm calling my little business Wheelbarrow Cottage.  There is a story behind the name which I'll share one day.  I decided my blog should have the same name.  I have a Facebook Page too - just look it up by Wheelbarrow Cottage. 

Here are some pictures of it!  I'm so proud and having tons of fun making and painting things for it as well as hitting thrift stores and estate sales to find things to sell!







No comments :