Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall / Christmas Pallet Signs

A while back ago I posted about some wood pallet signs I made from wood shims for Easter, Spring, 4th of July, etc. They are easy and cute! I made several to sell in my booth for the holidays.

I made this one for fall.  It is made from felt circles and fabric stuffed with plastic grocery bags to give it a little dimension!  I love the chevron fabric!


This one I had painted red and white last summer to use for 4th of July but never got around to doing anything with it.  I had some green vinyl so...voila!! A Christmas sign was born!


I love how this one turned out.  I printed the graphic onto burlap and mod podged it onto the wood. 


I had made one of these for a fall bazaar I was a part of at my Jazzercise center.  I have seen tons of Keep Calm and Jazzercise On things but I always thought that was backwards.  I Jazzercise so I CAN keep calm!  So I turned it around.  I had made one in green and pink for the bazaar but another center owner was there and wanted one in black and white for her center. 


I have so much fun making these!!  I'm already looking forward to making some Valentine's ones!!  Red felt hearts?  Or pink felt lips?  Hmmm....

No comments :