Thursday, April 16, 2015

Throw Back Thursday: Popcorn and Candy Party

An email came out today asking for help during Teacher Appreciation at my kids school.  They ask people to sign up for a day and shower the teachers with goodies in the lounge.  You can do it however you'd like - bagel breakfast, chips and dips, salty and sweet for example. 

This got me to remembering when I volunteered to do a day a few years ago.  In did Popcorn and Candy.  Go HERE to read all about it.  Here are some pictures from the day.






It was a TON of fun...but I also put a TON of work into it.  I wasn't running a business back then and had a little more time to do all of that.  I'd like to do it again this year - any ideas?  I just know myself - I can't do it just a little bit.  I have to go all out with decorations and all.  Hmmmm....


No comments :