Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What New Colors Are On Their Way? Color Clue #2

Color Clue #2: This color is NOT bland or average as part of it's name could suggest. The other part of the name could be meaningful to people who go to Baylor University, people who follow the stock market or Chicago'ans!

The answer: Vanilla Bear!  Like the clue says, this color is NOT bland.  I have been DYING to get my hands on this color for a while now.  I think I will be doing A LOT with it.  And in fact, part of me thinks I should have ordered more.  I see it flying off the shelves!  I'll deal with that when the time comes I guess.


Isn't it creamy looking?  


Isn't it dreamy looking?


I hope you've gotten some great ideas!  You can always go to the Shabby Paints Stylists Pinterest Board for more inspiration whenever you need it.  Shabby Stylists are always pinning new creations there!  I visit a LOT!!



No comments :