Friday, June 29, 2012

Camp T-Shirts and Glitter Tshirt Vinyl

I know, I know...I have been MIA for a while.  Life got CA-RA-ZYYYYYYY!!!!!  I will share pictures of why very soon!

But...I'm back in bizness!!  Crafting away!  In fact, I'm super excited because I just ordered a bunch of fun Tshirt vinyl from my fav vinyl source - Expressions Vinyl.  My daughter will be going to camp in a few weeks with a couple of her friends.  I'm making them all matching t-shirts to wear one of the days that they are there.  I can't wait to show it to you!!  They just added a new GLITTER tshirt vinyl!!  It's going to be soooooooooooooo purty!!

I'm also working on redecorting my dining room.  It's a mess right now since I'm in the middle of painting!  Ugghhh - me no likey painting.

Oh...I got some BEAUTIFUL new milk glass for my birthday last week.  And a gorgeous glass vase from my hubby. 

I can't wait to show all of this fun stuff to you!  Check back to see it soon!

No comments :