Thursday, April 5, 2012

One Of Those Weeks

This has been SUCH a busy week.  I haven't been able to get anything done in the way of blogging or crafting - boo.  I've been running errands to get Easter clothes and shoes, getting my hair done, stuff around the house...oh and some work in between!  And then there was Tuesday...TORNADO DAY.  Luckily, the area I live in wasn't affected besides having all the schools on lock down, scaring a lot of people and getting my completely soaking wet by the time I finally made it home from picking up kids.  We got lucky - there are a lot of people without homes or parts of their homes. 

My kids are all off school tomorrow so I've already told them that I have a project that I HAVE to finish tomorrow and that they're going to HAVE to play outside all day while I work on it in the garage!  They're fine with that!  Hopefully I'll have that posted soon!!

No comments :