Monday, July 7, 2014

Booth Make Over

My booth at the Antique Gallery of Mesquite got a make over this past weekend!!  I can take NO credit for it though.  My amazing mom had the vision and she and my amazing dad executed that vision! 

This came about, in part, due to an exciting announcement that I have to make!  I currently carry about half of the chalk-acrylic paint colors that Shabby Paints offers, two of the ReVaxs, and a few shimmers.  In about a week or so, Wheelbarrow Cottage will be growing to add ALL of the chalk-acrylic paints, ALL of the shimmers, and ALL of the ReVax colors with the exception of glitter.  I will also be carrying the texture (used in stenciling and other projects) which I can't wait to play with and share with all of you.  Isn't this exciting news??  

So...I needed more room for all of this product!!  How about a tour of the new digs?

First order of business was to replace the carpets.  Remember this fiasco?  I went out there one day to put some paint out and dropped one!! It spilled everywhere!

Worse than that though, all 3 of my little spaces had different colored carpet!  So, all of the carpet was replaced.
Doesn't it look great?

Next order of business was to paint!  My mom and dad painted the entire booth with Lillian Gray! 
So pretty!  Lillian Gray is one of my favorite colors!  I'm painting my kitchen cabinets in it!!!  Maybe one day I'll finish that project so I can show you!  It's taking me FOREVER!!

Last order of business was to put up shelves for all of the new paint!


 They look a little bare right now but will soon be stocked full!!  I can't wait to see all of those gorgeous colors!

And the sponges are there now along with the Cling On! paint brushes!
We'll have introducing some other new painting related products soon as well!  I can't wait!


I cannot thank my mom and dad enough for all of their hard work!!  I was home taking care of a little one who had tonsils out.  No fun!  I would have much rather have been painting my lovely new space! 

Hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments :