Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Exciting Announcement: New Shabby Paints Colors!!

Shabby Paints is releasing some new colors!

 I tell ya...nothing gets me as excited as new colors!  I'm like a kid at Christmas checking my email over and over to see if they're going to be delivered soon!  


Aren't they pretty!!  They are ordered and on their way!  I can't wait to try them out.  It's hard to decide which ones to start with first!

I will let you know as soon as I get them on the shelves.  Start shopping for some pieces to try them out on!  There will be another chalk acrylic paint color (a pink almost fuscia) and a shimmer paint color (blue) coming soon as well - I will be getting them on the next order and will have them just as soon as possible!

Coming next...NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


No comments :