Tuesday, December 9, 2014

New How To Videos!

Do you LOVE watching how to videos?  I do!!  Some of our stylists are doing some wonderful how to videos and every time I watch them I find out a new technique to try or have an aha moment of something I've been doing wrong or could do in an easier way.  There are several new ones that have just come out from a couple of my favorite people and I want to share them with you!!

When I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to become a Shabby Paints stylist, I asked if I could talk to some current ones.  I was given the name and number for Kristi who owns a shop called Pieces of Time (now there are 2 of them!) out in California.  I gave her a call and enjoyed a delightful conversation with a very passionate, and I later learned, EXTREMELY talented lady! 

She has now come out with some wonderful how to instructional videos that I want to share with you!  The first set shows you how to paint with the prep the piece, use the chalk acrylic paint, distress, and then finish with Vax and ReVax.

The second set of videos also includes Scotty, our Shabby Paints Director of Operations, who is awesome too!  Her knowledge of paint, furniture, finishes, and just business in general astounds me!!

Head over to my website to watch them!!  


I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I have! I've watched them several times now!!


No comments :