Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Painting Plans

Summer is COMING!!!  I don't know about you but I'm so ready.  I am planning some projects to keep myself busy while my kids fight and whine and complain.  Haha.

One thing I know I'll be working on is my kitchen cabinets.  I've been working on them since...well, last summer.  They are 3 different colors right now - uggghhh.  I keep changing my mind on colors and finishes.  Sorry, no pics of that disaster area for now. 

Another project I have in the works is this dresser that I use as a buffet in my dining room.  I painted it two summers ago with another kind of chalk paint and waxed it.


Did you know that wax must be reapplied every so often?  ME NEITHER.  Bummer right?  After all of that work painting and then applying wax and rubbing it off and buffing it...you have to reapply it?

NO THANKS!!

I'm so super lazy.  I don't want to have to do all of that again.

Guess what you don't have to reapply?  VAX and REVAX!!!

















So...I'll be repainting and Vaxing this for sure now. Stay tuned to see what Shabby Paint chalked paint color I use!

Do you have any summer projects planned?  Please be sure to share them if so!


No comments :