Wednesday, April 15, 2015

'Tis The Season

It's that time of year again...busy, busy, busy while feeling awful, awful, awful from allergies!  Uggghhh....

I don't know about where you live, but when I walk out to my car these days it is COVERED top to bottom in yellow dust.  No wonder my throat is scratchy, nose is either running or stopped up, and eyes are watering!  So what is about the worst thing you can do in that situation? Be outside...right?  Well guess what I get to do a lot of?  But when they are so cute...what choice do you have?

This guy started his season this past weekend and they won!!  It's his first season of machine pitch after one season of t-ball.

It's SO fun to watch them play!  They're so little but then they walk up to the plate and kick at it like they see the Pro's do and it just melts your heart - even while you're having a sneezing attack!

This one starts her softball season this weekend!
Luckily, I have one whose activities are mainly inside ones!!  She taught herself to play the Downton Abby song!  I love listening to her practice!  She will be starting the bassoon in the school band next year.  Now THAT should be interesting! Haha!!



No comments :